To have a successful practice, you need to attract new patients and keep the ones your have loyal to you. Use the following ideas to generate more patient visits. Monitor the effectiveness so you can see how powerful our hydromassage tables can be in the overall marketing of your practice. People appreciate the care you give and our tables increase the overall value of each visit. Use our hydromassage table as your greatest marketing tool. You’ll be amazed with the results.
1) Go through your database of inactive patients. Identify the people you have helped get better. Send them a coupon for a free hydromassage as a gift for their business. Say things like “I’m glad we were able to help you in the past. Everyone in our community is important to us, but no one more so than those that put their trust in our hands. Thank you for allowing me to care for you.”
2) Give patients 3 coupons for free hydromassage on their last visit. This will get them back. It encourages loyalty as you are saying that they and their continued health are valuable to you. You are also saying thanks for following through with your care plan. This leads to better outcomes as well as more visits.
3) Refer a friend cards. Have cards available at the front desk that patients can just take when they learn of a friend who needs care. Have a place on the card where the patient can write their name so when their friend comes in for care, the doctor knows where the referral came from. It also makes the referring person feel important. Reward the referring person with time on the table.
4) Thanks for the referral gifts. Give away time on the table for each referral. This is a very nice gesture for someone putting their name on the line for you.
5) Gift cards. Sell gift certificates for time on the tables that your patients can purchase for their family, friends, co-workers, their boss or whomever. Good for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, bosses’ day, etc. To encourage sales of the gift cards, maybe you can give the purchaser free time on the table. What a selling tool!
6) Bulk usage punch cards. Sell blocks of time on the tables and keep track by punching their card to reduce the amount left. Charge a fee per minute or use and diminish the cost per minute/use as they buy larger blocks of time (30 minutes for $45, 60 minutes for $60, etc.). If possible, make it no appointment needed.
7) Give time away on the tables for patients that sign up for monthly maintenance care.
8) Patient appreciation day/week. All current and past patients get a free hydromassage.
9) New patient service. Every new patient fears making a mistake by choosing a new doctor. They come to you expecting you to quickly find their problem and explain it to them so they can understand what is wrong and how you will help. They expect to feel better. Hydromassage feels good and people love it. Use it on new patients so they can feel better about choosing you. They will feel better physically as well as be more relaxed on their very first visit. Win-win.
10) Cross market with another business. Give the local golf pro 25 free gift certificates for hydromassage to give away to people that sign up for his/her golf lessons. Give some to your bank to give away whenever anyone gets a loan during a specified period. Maybe say something like, “We take the stress out of lending…free massages on all new loans!” Hook up with an auto dealer and do the same thing. Maybe even a wedding planner. The opportunities here are endless.
11) Buy a mailing list of people in your service area. Send an invitation to each of them with an offer to help them get rid of stress or pain; maybe offer them 50% off hydromassage.
Our Online Patient Education and Marketing Kit Helps You Succeed
The kit contains all the tools you need to start marketing your hydromassage table immediately: patient hand-outs, referral cards, multi-session punch cards, gift certificates, flyers, and more. The materials explain hydromassage therapy, compel patients to ask for it, generate referrals and create cash payments. The kit is completely free and can be seen here: https://sidmar.com/healthcare/patient-education-marketing/
If you don’t already own a Sidmar hydromassage table, call us at 800-330-7260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would enjoy helping you grow your practice with hydromassage.